Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!
Online Brawl Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme

4 posters

Go down

Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme Empty Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme

Post by Nack Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Protip: You do not main Ganon, Ganon mains you.

if I could be anything, it'd be a wannabe king of evil. but I can't be anything and everything. lacking the worst I play for the best.

that's right, chumps, this is ganon.

Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme DarkLordGanondorf

Last edited by Nack on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : ganon's grim visage.)
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Brawl Code : 4983-4674-1041

http://xat.com/onlinebrawlcommunity

Back to top Go down

Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme Empty Re: Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme

Post by Nack Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Ranking & Roolz

1. Nack
2. zachisasian
3. Kirby For President

You can challenge the person above you, either by a callout in this gym (you are permitted to make a new topic), or by pm. When you receive a challenge, you gotta respond within three days. Otherwise it's a forfeit. On the same note, you got one week to do your match. Otherwise you're a failure.

Ganon doesn't tolerate failure.

If you play Ganon, you don't cheat. The King of Evil doesn't cheat, he's too evil. Cheating is for the petty and the poor. If you're caught cheating, you should just give up on everything, because Ganon is coming for you.

You should know the deal. 3 stock, no items, eight minutes. If you can find a way to stall with ganondorf (norfair) don't. Only wussies do that. Ganon is not a wussy.

Stages

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Halberd
Pictochat
Brinstar
Norfair

They are all neutral, because we are manly ganons.

Last edited by Nack on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Back to top Go down

Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme Empty Re: Official: The King of Evil and Warlock Supreme

Post by zachisasian Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:48 pm

i'll join this.
zachisasian
zachisasian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nack Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 am

XD. alright, you're in.
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby for President Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 pm

damn, this means i'm actually going to have to work to become a gym leader. why must this be the only place other than in my brain that Gdorf has people who use him?

Kirby for President

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizz Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 pm

XD, I take it that means you're in.
Fizz
Fizz
Sistaaa
Sistaaa

Brawl Code : 0946 1943 1151

https://onlinebrawlcommunity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirby for President Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am

if i can rehone my skills and find time between class, work and home responsibilities to actually set up a match.

Kirby for President

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down