Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!
Online Brawl Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Prime Trilogy (No longer being shipped)

2 posters

Go down

Metroid Prime Trilogy (No longer being shipped) Empty Metroid Prime Trilogy (No longer being shipped)

Post by shadowray7 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 am

For those of you who don't have it, you better get it now.

Nintendo Representative wrote:[Metroid Prime Triolgy] is no longer being shipped," Nintendo told the blog Coffee With Games. "When first introduced, it was announced that there would be limited availability. However, a reason for this was not announced. That being said, you may still be able to locate a copy via stores that specialize in previously played or used games.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5444418/metroid-prime-trilogy-no-longer-published-or-shipped
shadowray7
shadowray7
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Trilogy (No longer being shipped) Empty Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy (No longer being shipped)

Post by Naten2006 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am

I got it already. Smile It's a really fun game, I'd just like to get a savefile on my wii, instead of friend's. Trust me, the new controls enchance the play a shitload.
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Brawl Code : Wi-fi hates me :(

Back to top Go down