Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!
Online Brawl Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...... Conichua

3 posters

Go down

...... Conichua Empty ...... Conichua

Post by CBC Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey it's CBC, even though I am home for a short time, I don't mind staying here for a while. I don't have an available computer at the moment so I'm on a itouch atm. I am able to go on aib chat so if the same kind of chat is here then I can chat, but if not then I can comumicate this way only. So if u want to play brawl I can until I go back to college. I'm not garunteeing that I got any netter because I haven't played in a while. Last time I played was a Rochester tourny in November. So if I dissapoint then many apologizes. So I'm going to stay a while and be friendly =)

CBC

Back to top Go down

...... Conichua Empty Re: ...... Conichua

Post by Blueiscooltoo Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:38 pm

nice to know you're here. and ahh, it's a flash based chat, so yeah... I don't think it's the same as allisbrawl.
Blueiscooltoo
Blueiscooltoo
I'm blue, da ba de da ba die
I'm blue, da ba de da ba die

Brawl Code : 0603 1904 5796

https://onlinebrawlcommunity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizz Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Hey CBC, welcome back. Smile
Fizz
Fizz
Sistaaa
Sistaaa

Brawl Code : 0946 1943 1151

https://onlinebrawlcommunity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CBC Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 pm

If it's flashbased then I can't sadly, lol. I'm only here for ashort time but I don't mind visiting even when I go to college. Life sure was different than 2 years ago when I first saw this site.

CBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum