Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!
Online Brawl Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The flying fgt

Go down

The flying fgt Empty The flying fgt

Post by Grec Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm

The flying fgt Pit

Oh yes, everybody's "favorite" angel. Pit's a interesting character, if you consider spam interesting. He uses his arrows to camp, spam and add up damage. Kinda like..

The flying fgt JinWininStrat

Well, I've played Lust a lot. Lust is basically the best Pit ever, and after a while I realized that I could play Pit from watching his. Anyways, the rules for this ladder are 3 stock and 8 minutes (obviously).

You can challenge as many times as long as you keep winning. If you lose, however, you'll have to wait a day before you can rechallenge for a spot. Being that this is a ladder, you have to start from the bottom, then move to the top one spot at a time.

Stages:
Neutrals
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Smashville

counter-Picks
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege
Halberd