Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Online Brawl Community
Notice to all current/prospective members of the OBC: The OBC has changed its name and moved to a new forum, which is located here. Please check it out!
Online Brawl Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wi-filess Brawler

4 posters

Go down

Wi-filess Brawler Empty Wi-filess Brawler

Post by Naten2006 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Yeah, I migrated, and yes, I still don't have working wi-fi. We're going to get a wireless router soon hopefully. Here's updates since I last talked on OBC, which was actually relatively recently on old site. Well anyways, I'm still a Ness main. The only difference is I now also main Yoshi, Fox, and Luigi. This means that I no longer main Lucas, but he is one of my two off-mains, the other being Peach. You know from experience that I play the weird chars, but I do get pretty good. I have gotten past my spamming past, and hope to stay that way.

I am still writing, and I'm not doing nearly as much spriting as I used to do. I'm working on two fanfics and I'm doing a novel as a project in gifted, which is pretty far along and is coming out incredibly well. I hope for the best with it.

Something else that changed is that I'm also really deep into Star Fox again, and during my time on OBC I wasn't. I started playing Star Fox 64 for nostalgia, and revived old memories. Now I own all of the games, have played and beat all of them... except Star Fox original. I regret it, but I can't seem to find any way to play it without getting the rom, and I want to play it on the actual system. Both of my fanfics are Star Fox themed.

Well, I think that's all. This is me, Naten2006, you know me, you either love me or hate me... I don't think there was ever a happy median. So.... yeah. Ciao~
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Brawl Code : Wi-fi hates me :(

Back to top Go down

Wi-filess Brawler Empty Re: Wi-filess Brawler

Post by Fizz Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey Naten! Smile I remember you used to play practically everyone. Razz
Fizz
Fizz
Sistaaa
Sistaaa

Brawl Code : 0946 1943 1151

https://onlinebrawlcommunity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naten2006 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:41 pm

I did XD. I know just about everyone's fighting styles, or what they used to be at least. I used to love doing ditto mindgames, and doing their style, faster. It was fun. Razz
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nack Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

I read your post. damn.

definitely glad to see you back! like, you need wi-fi. badly.

I love me a good introduction!

dude, I'm also a writer, but I write abstract poetry. that I don't show to anyone. ever.

so wait, do I even write? Rolling Eyes

anyway. I hope you can brawl again. but posting again is sweet too.
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Brawl Code : 4983-4674-1041

http://xat.com/onlinebrawlcommunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naten2006 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks, nice to know I was missed, even if just a little. And yes, wi-fi is priority one, priority two is catching up and starting to rise up to a respectable brawler, rather than the forum lurker again.
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizz Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Nack wrote:I read your post. damn.

definitely glad to see you back! like, you need wi-fi. badly.

I love me a good introduction!

dude, I'm also a writer, but I write abstract poetry. that I don't show to anyone. ever.

so wait, do I even write? Rolling Eyes

anyway. I hope you can brawl again. but posting again is sweet too.

My goal in life as of now is to make Nack read me his abstract poetry.
Fizz
Fizz
Sistaaa
Sistaaa

Brawl Code : 0946 1943 1151

https://onlinebrawlcommunity.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nack Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 pm

success counselors tell you not to shoot for impossible goals.

like naten's goals. stuff to shoot for.
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naten2006 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:17 pm

My goals aren't impossible, they're close, but they're not there. Hoping I finish the novel by the end of January, at the rate I'm going that'll be easy. I've been writing for a couple years now, I've been practicing and fixing my writing style to make it work, and now it does. The proof is in the pudding, aka http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5336503/1/On_the_Rocks_The_Decline_of_Panther_Caruso Smile.
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nack Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 pm

nono, I called FIZZ'S goal impossible. because it is.

I'd never, ever put down someone's major goals, ya know?
Nack
Nack
Nack is Nack.
Nack is Nack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naten2006 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I know why you said, I'm trying to get more and more people to read my story to get their opinion on my writing in general. Reviews make me happy. Smile XD
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Naten2006 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

Here's my sadistic mind:

My chest rose and fell as I stopped in front of the gates, my feet shuffling as I glared at the black iron bars. I didn’t have time for this!

My elbow slammed down on the chain, the metal battle gear giving it a nice backup, the chain shattering almost immediately. “I promised myself I wouldn’t be back…” I muttered as I walked along the gravel.

To my left and right there was endless green, specked with grey, and as I looked closer, I could make out the distinct shapes of each tombstone.

I was brought back to focusing on my steps as a stone nearly sent me to the ground my body shifting to the side so the red roses I clenched fervently in my fist wouldn’t be crushed.

Maybe this wasn’t a good idea? I remember what they did the last time I came…

My mind instantly flashed back to the shreds of my grey fur tinged with blood that clung to the fence spikes, my sides heaving as blood trickled from my side. The scent of burning flesh reiterated its presence in my nostrils, the strongest memorabilia I had from this event being the puckered flesh on my side. Damn lasers; I had almost died; I’m a god damn fool.

I finally got back to focus, my feet carrying me mere yards forwards before I made a sharp turn left.

Each gravestone in the row I had taken were all large and made of some glossy stone, who gives a heck? I wish I had just died instead of him, it’d all be better, the world wouldn’t be so fucked up, there wouldn’t so much god damn crime and death. If only… no, I shook my head fervently in an attempt to make the thoughts stop.

Finally, I reached the other path, leading up to a large gravestone. My paws ached with each step I took, I felt like death and there was no doubt I’d wish for it to get to me sooner.

I resumed my steps up the path, an upwards slope leading to his shrine. Ha! He’s the only sunnuva bitch in this galaxy that deserves a shrine.

Finally, I got to the top of the hill, and I felt like I couldn’t get any further… I had to, for him, I had to.

Then, the only thing that separated me from his shrine was a velvet rope… it matched his fur. “Fuck!” I cursed as I felt the tears well up at the corners of my eyes. Why couldn’t I just get over the fact that he was gone?

I finally got my large combat boots over the rope, my feet on the solid gold platform surrounding his memorial. No one knew who got him a solid gold memorial, except me, I shelled out my entire team’s earnings for the past year just to get him what he deserved. I’m a fool.

I gently set the roses in front of the plaque, finally letting myself gaze at it. ‘Here lies Fox McCloud, the savior and hero of the Lylat System on countless occasions. This humble hero lives on the hearts of us all to this day.’

The gold was cleaned recently, I could see my reflection, the grizzled lupine face of a mass murderer that deserved nothing more than execution. My eye patch, I expected to see it, but I got rid of it. The cool, dead violet of my blind eye wasn’t visible on the gold, but I could feel it staring me down.

“It should’ve been me to die,” I muttered, glaring at my own hands. A wave of pain smashed into me as I got one of those god forsaken flashbacks. Where was God now anyways, fucking me senseless in the third degree?

The images all rushed by, Fox had been discussing treaties with me… there was a sniper waiting for me to open the door. Falco had hired the dumbass in case things went wrong. Alls I can remember is as he left, I went to see him out… and then pain flashed in Fox’s eyes as he looked into mine. In the next split second, a red beam struck the ground inches away from me, impaling Fox’s heart mere moments before. He didn’t even live till he fell, but I still caught him, I still cried. Words escaped my lips as they did in the flashback, “Wait for me…” I’m still crying.

My thoughts were broken as a small stream of tears started to hit the gold below, tangs of metal and water echoing in an endless chorus.

In the flashback, my hand had went into my pocket, and I knew why. The cold metal of Fox’s blaster crept into my skin, what a stupid thing to keep as memorabilia. I’m remembering my lover with a fucking murder weapon.

“I never got a chance to tell you I loved you Fox… Are you waiting for me?

My hands gently pulled out the blaster, the lethal weapon rolling between my hands as I wondered the what if’s again.

Shakily, I raised the blaster to my head. This was no time to back out, I had to live… I couldn’t live. I screwed my life up so fucking bad that this is the only way out of my personal hell.

My finger tensed on the trigger, “I’m coming for you, my love. You can stop waiting,” I whispered as a melancholy laugh escaped my lungs, hoarse and rough.

I tugged lightly on the trigger, and everything went black as I felt it rip my brain into shreds with one single heated blast. The burning only lasted a split second, then numbness.

Fox’s voice was closer now than it had ever been before. Goodbye, cruel world.
Naten2006
Naten2006
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekiri Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Good to see some of the regulars back!
Kazekiri
Kazekiri
Global Moderator